COVID19 HEALTH MEASURES - Workspace Expo 2020
The Workspace Expo team is in regular contact with the competent authorities to validate and implement all necessary sanitary measures.
We have put in place the measures recommended by the sanitary protocol set up by Unimev (federation of the event industry) which has been validated by the Ministry of Health.
All of these measures will be subject to change and may be relaxed according to the recommendations of the public authorities and the government.
All visitors, exhibitors and speakers are asked to wear a mask before entering the hall.
Separate entrance and exit for each common area (reception, conference rooms) Digital catalogue
– At the entrance of the hall, in the reception area, at strategic points
– At the entrance to each conference room, – At the organizers’ office, in the cloakroom,
– At the concierge desk, – On common areas specific to each trade fair (e.g. trend area)
Hosts/hostesses will circulate around the show to distribute to visitors and exhibitors
Specific marking on the ground:
To comply with the distance rule In front of each area where visitors/exhibitors have to wait
Signs or screen:
To remind of the health instructions
Cloakroom: organized to avoid contact.
First aid post:
It will be visible on the floor plan of the exhibition.
Manual disinfection of contact points “covid waste” bins Use of specific products to clean stands and common areas Vacuum cleaners are equipped with a suitable filter.
Conference rooms :
Social distancing in force for listeners Microphone disinfection between conferences
Catering points :
– Catering areas are provided to favor meals at the table in accordance with the protocol.
– The layout of the tables is in accordance with the measures in force recommended by the health authorities.
– Presence of markings on the ground to mark the queue.
– Presence of a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser upstream and downstream of the restoration point
– Presence of display on barrier measurements and wearing the recommended mask at the top of the queue
– Presence of waste bins
– Presence of a display on the counter on the payment methods, favoring contactless payment.
The cleaning and inspection of all air filters on the ventilation equipment will have been carried out before the start of the show by VIPARIS maintenance teams.
Assembly and dismantling: Wearing a mask is mandatory Respect gestures to avoid contact Hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of the hall The sanitary facilities in the hall are available for regular hand washing.
On the stands:
Respect of gestures to avoid contact and government health regulations in force at the time. No modification of the stand layout is necessary.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com